You have 1 PagePop. View
Curriculum at Graded is:
- Guided by our school’s Mission and Core Values.
- A clearly articulated and aligned continuum of learning.
- A coherent map of interconnected elements: competencies, concepts, content, principles of the science of learning, mindsets and dispositions, actions, social and emotional learning, and service learning.
- Clearly focused on feedback, assessment, and growth.
- Measurable; using a balance of internal and external quality measures.
- Guided by essential agreements that reflect our beliefs and drive our practice.
- Supported by professional learning and development based on Graded’s initiatives and resources.
- Supported by excellent resources (i.e., human capital, material, facility, financial).
- Supported by effective structures and systems: Schedules for common planning time; systems for reviewing, evaluating, and monitoring to ensure our curriculum is the best it can be, communicated and celebrated with all stakeholders.