Graded’s bus service is provided by a consortium of drivers, "Consórcio de Transportadores Escolares," but regulated in-house. If your child is already a bus rider, the contract you signed for the present school year will be automatically renewed for the 2018-19 school year.
Monthly bills for the 2018-19 academic year will be sent to your address by the "Consorcio de Transportadores Escolares" on approximately the 10th day of each month. Payments will be divided into 12 monthly installments from July 2018 to June 2019, and payment will be due on the 25th day of each month.
Below are the prices for the 2018-19 school year. If you are not a current user, please note that space is dependent on availability and that some routes are already full. Pickup and drop-off routes are pre-determined.
- Siblings receive a 30% discount.
- The cost of one-way transportation is 70% of the total.
- For more information about schedules and locations, contact Silvio Pedroso at 3747-4844 or email@example.com.
- For billing information, contact 5523-4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional information, please fill out this form.
*For students who need to use the transportation service only once or twice a week: The transportation company will charge the one-way fee as indicated above.
Please note that parents of Lower School and Middle School students must email authorization in advance to Silvio Pedroso at email@example.com.
High School students do not need to provide authorization from their parents for this service.