The Cafeteria team provides lower school students with both a morning and afternoon snack, emphasizing nutritional balance. We select fresh fruit and vegetables and other healthy items. The first snack is served at 8:00 am and includes the following:
- A carbohydrate: whole grain bread roll, carrot roll, potato roll, cheese bread, or whole wheat sandwich bread
- A protein: white cheese, mozzarella cheese, Brazilian soft cheese, or quail eggs
- A fruit: whole seasonal fruit
- A serving of vegetables: cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, or celery sticks
- A drink: 100% fruit juice (with no added sugar), whole milk, or coconut water
We also provide each class with a pack of wholemeal crackers, should students get hungry during the day.
An afternoon snack of seasonal fresh fruit is served at the most convenient time for students and teachers.
Middle and High School:
Twice daily, the Cafeteria team distributes two seasonal fruit options to middle and high school students.
Fruit is served to middle and high school students in seven locations from 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-3:30 pm for consumption during morning and afternoon breaks.