Generations of proud Graded alumni have contributed to the school in a variety of meaningful ways, including:
- New Track 80th Anniversary Project - Alumni Annual Fund
- Class of 1999 Water Fountain
- 75th Anniversary Bell
- Upper School Library Renovation, 1999
- Lemann-Tully Arts Center, 2004
- Support of the 2.2 by '22 Graded Scholar Program Initiative
It is only with the participation of all stakeholders – current and past parents, alumni, grandparents, students, corporate and foundation partners, faculty and staff, and friends – that Graded can reach its goals and achieve its vision for the future. We look forward to talking to you about the importance of participating.
Please click here to learn about the ways you may support Graded's initiatives.
If you have any questions or comments about making a gift, please contact email@example.com.