Lending Guidelines for Graded Parents:
- Parents interested in utilizing the Graded Libraries’ resources need to create library accounts. Once an account is created, parents can log into Destiny, the library catalog, from the Graded website. Logging into the catalog, provides access to e-Books, online magazines, The New York Times, and subscription databases.
- Parents may visit both the Lower School and Upper School Libraries.
- Parents may borrow a maximum of 10 materials for two weeks.
- Material may be renewed, on or before the due date, unless another patron has placed a hold on the resource.
- Overdue notices are sent weekly. Notices are sent electronically by email.
- Patrons with overdue material may not borrow additional material.
- All patrons will be responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged material.
- At the end of the academic school year, all patrons must clear their library accounts.
- If a ‘lost’ item was paid for and is subsequently found and returned to the library in good condition during the same academic school year, the patron’s replacement money will be refunded.