Lending Guidelines for Alumni:
- Alumni interested in utilizing the Graded Libraries’ resources need to create a library account. Once an account is created, parents can log into Destiny, the library catalog, from the Graded website. Logging into the catalog, provides access to e-Books, online magazines, The New York Times, and subscription databases.
- Alumni may visit both the Lower School and Upper School Libraries.
- Alumni may borrow a maximum of five materials for two weeks.
- Material may be renewed, on or before the due date, unless another patron has placed a hold on the resource.
- Overdue notices are sent weekly. Notices are sent electronically by email.
- Patrons with overdue material may not borrow additional material.
- All patrons will be responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged material.
- At the end of the academic school year, all patrons must clear their library accounts.
- If a ‘lost’ item was paid for and is subsequently found and returned to the library in good condition during the same academic school year, the patron’s replacement money will be refunded.