GRADED LOGOS AND VISUAL IDENTITY
GRADED'S VISUAL IDENTITY RESOURCES
Click here to download a zip file containing:
- Brand book - The reference guide about how to (and how not to) use our official logos, fonts, and ribbons. Please take a few minutes to go through it.
- Logos and Icons - The logos in different formats, the G icon, and ribbons we can use to illustrate our materials.
- Official fonts - The official fonts we use in our materials.
- Letterhead - The official letterhead in Word and Google Doc formats.
- Presentation template - a Google Slides template you can use to build your presentations.
GRADED BRAND BOOK
This guide covers the basics of Graded School’s communications and style system. Adhering to this guide enables clarity and alignment in all our communications, and highlights our school’s singular and vibrant identity.