SEEKING OUTSTANDING EDUCATORS
Each year Graded recruits the best teachers from the United States, Brazil and around the world to join our school. Please make use of this site to learn more about Graded, our staff and students, and Brazil!
Graded School is a unique learning community of innovative and committed educators, enthusiastic and curious students, and solidly supportive parents. Blending American-style education practices, international curriculum concepts, and a strong Brazilian studies component, Graded offers educators a rich professional experience. São Paulo is a fascinating city whose cultural opportunities match its size in both variety and intensity. Together, the professional climate at Graded and the exciting atmosphere of São Paulo, offer just the combination the discerning international educator is longing for.
Graded School welcomes experienced educators to apply to become a part of our outstanding faculty. Due to the high number of inquiries we receive every day in a variety of formats, we politely request that you apply for a particular position using our own online application process. Only in this way can we assure you that your application will be processed in a timely manner.
Graded respects each applicant's decision to register through various recruitment agencies, but we also require you to apply to Graded directly using our online system. You can anticipate this online application process to take between 20 and 30 minutes. There is no application fee. Thank you for your understanding.
- Brazilian Studies Director
Starting in January 2015
Click here to see the full job description
All interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a full CV to
- Manager of Human Resources
- High School Assistant Principal (Tentative)
- Portuguese Language Teacher, with experience teaching Portuguese as a Foreign Language (PFL) - Upper School (grades 6-12)
- High School Science (Integrated Science, Physics, STEM elective) - IB experience preferred
- Theory of Knowledge (ToK) - coupled with other subject matter
- Middle School Assistant Principal
- Middle School Humanities (Tentative)
- Lower School Counselor (Tentative)
- Lower School Special Education Teacher (Optimal Learning Center)
- Lower School Classroom Teacher (Upper Elementary)
Technical difficulties? Contact us.